Occasionally parts orders need to be returned for various reasons and to assist our customers we have established the following guidelines to cover your return goods requirements.
1. To receive credit on returned parts you must notify Vintage Parts within 30 days of the invoice date. Call Vintage Parts Customer Service at (877) 846-8243 for approval, a return label, and instructions prior to returning any parts. If you send parts back without prior approval they may be returned to you as we have no way of knowing why you sent them back to us.
2. When returning parts please include a copy of the packing list or invoice with the parts in order to receive the proper credit. Please indicate the reason for your return on the enclosed paperwork to assist us in expediting your return and credit.
3. Parts to be returned must be sent "Pre-Paid Freight" to the address specified on the Vintage Parts Return Goods Authorization Label sent to you by the Vintage Parts Customer Service Specialist. Credit for net invoice value of the parts, less shipping charges, will occur after the parts are received and inspected.
4. If parts are lost in transit please notify Vintage Parts immediately by calling Customer Service at (877) 846-8243, so we may assist in the recovery of the "lost" parts and a replacement order can be processed, if the parts are still available.
5. If the parts are damaged during transit IT MUST BE NOTED AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY if there is to be any possibility of holding the carrier responsible. Please retain the package, parts and all the contents. In addition, call Vintage Parts at 877-846-8243 and a replacement order will be processed, if the parts are still available.